• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Question about article view

clove

Showcase
Hi Bob,

I'd like to ask if how does "Article View" looks like. Is it like a article listed in the home page?

This Category is using Article View: http://xenaddons.com/showcase/category/vehicles.4/

Article View has several settings that go along with it to control what content is displayed (ratings, custom fields etc) as well as the cover image floated to the right or left and the amount of text that is displayed.
Thanks Bob! By the way, I read from taz that you are making a CMS system..and I saw it live from one website..when are you planning to release it? I'm looking for something like that. :)

AMS is an article management system. Its very extensive, but it does not manage content types and does not include a widgets system. So the word CMS is not accurate.

AMS is an article management system. Its very extensive, but it does not manage content types and does not include a widgets system. So the word CMS is not accurate.
Aw sorry. Just confused with so many searched results read. :D

No plans to release it yet, other than IF I do, the pricing has been determined.
Oh i see. It's really nice though. I hope I can avail it now. :D

Back