• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Announcement Terms and rules, Privacy Policy and License Agreement updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob

Developer
Staff member
As per title, I've updated the Terms and rules at XenAddons.com. These Terms and rules also apply to all XenAddons subdomains.

Terms and Rules: Terms of Service and Rules | XenAddons - XenForo Add-ons & Custom Development

I've added an updated Privacy Policy to the Help section at XenAddons.com and provided a link in the footer. The Privacy Policy also applies to all XenAddons subdomains.

Privacy Policy: Privacy Policy | XenAddons - XenForo Add-ons & Custom Development

I've updated the License Agreement and added the License Agreement as a Help Page as well as provided a link in the footer. I will also be adding links to the license agreement in various locations with in the Store. The license agreement is applicable to all XenAddons software. NOTE: I will no longer be including a license.txt file in the Addon Software Packages (Zip Archives).

License Agreement: License Agreement | XenAddons - XenForo Add-ons & Custom Development

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back