• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Partial Fix Image gallery tab not showing on Item when all images are embdded

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarpCharacin

AMS
Showcase
When I am viewing a discussion thread for a showcase item, it shows the image gallery tab even though the item only has one picture. When I click on the tab, it just takes me back to the main tab. 55 gallon Oscar tank

When I am viewing a discussion thread for a showcase item, it shows the image gallery tab even though the item only has one picture. When I click on the tab, it just takes me back to the main tab. 55 gallon Oscar tank
This is a known design issue that requires architecture changes (which are normally only handled in 1st point releases). The issue is not because of only 1 image, its caused because that 1 image in embedded into the Tab 1 Rich Text Editor, so its removed from the array of attachments (which is why the Gallery Tab on the ITEM doesn't display (which it still should). The THREAD is doing the right thing in this case, its the ITEM that's not. The Gallery should be displaying, but its a design issue within the Item architecture itself (which I've redesigned in addons like AMS/UBS/RMS etc).

NOTE: if you edit the item and un-embed that attachment, then the Gallery Tab will display on the item and you will be able to access the Gallery Tab from the Discussion Thread.

I've marked this as Partial Fix as I did fix an actual BUG (which was that the Image Gallery Tab was not displaying on the Showcase Item when it should have been). The Discussion Thread was actually doing what its supposed to do, so that was never a bug.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back