• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Answered does posting a new link entry generate a review thread

Automotive101

LD Premium
new user,

posted one link entry on v2.2..19

then did an upgrade to v2.2.20

posted another link entry and it generates a separate thread in the forum for reviews that i wasn't expecting

nothing in settings for this

Solution
Creating an associated discussion thread when creating a new LD Item is a per category configuration option.

Selection_074.png

That specific per category configuration option is not set by default, so you would have had to select a forum and saved the category.

I'd suggest editing all of your categories and unset that option if you don't want associated threads created 🙂
Creating an associated discussion thread when creating a new LD Item is a per category configuration option.

Selection_074.png

That specific per category configuration option is not set by default, so you would have had to select a forum and saved the category.

I'd suggest editing all of your categories and unset that option if you don't want associated threads created 🙂

Solution
Back