• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Display Watch button on Showcase Index and Categories for Logged Out users?

Ludachris

AMS Premium
CAS Premium
RMS Premium
SC Premium
UBS Premium
Hey Bob, as you can imagine, people on my sites enjoy seeing new vehicle profiles getting added to SC. I was thinking it might be worth leveraging this. I would love to have a button or a link shown to guests/non logged in users on the SC index page and the category pages that says "Get Alerts When New Cars Are Added", or something to that effect, which prompts them to register and immediately subscribes them to all SC categories, or, if on a category page, just the category they were viewing.

That would potentially help spur more registrations and get those new members involved when they see new SC items added. If I could create a link to post in Notices or a popup modal, that would be awesome too.

Just a thought.

Upvote 1
Back