• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Can showcase display from user profile but not be in the main showcase?

e9coupe

Showcase
I have some users asking if they can create a showcase (album is what they're used to) that's linked from their profile page and not have their images show up in the main Showcase area. Are there settings for this that I'm not finding or is it not possible? I think this is like a user Album in VB. Personally, I don't think its a big deal but I thought I'd ask.

Dan

Are there settings for this that I'm not finding or is it not possible?
There are no settings for doing that, nor are there any fetching methods in the Model that will accomplish this. I have thought about adding "Viewing" permissions similar to how XFMG Albums are able to set who can view content within the album. That still won't prevent it from displaying on the Index, however, they can at least control who can see the content.

Back