• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Your Picks?

hIBEES

AMS
Pick'em
Hiya,

How do users know what picks they have done for what games/weeks?

Is this possible?

Cheers

p.s... no hurry for reply, have a good holiday :)

Hiya,

How do users know what picks they have done for what games/weeks?

Is this possible?

Cheers

p.s... no hurry for reply, have a good holiday :)

Are you talking about survivor or pickems where you predict winners etc?

Pickem buddy, the only option I see is % picked.

Wondering if theres an option where a user can see what picks they have done on a single page/s

Not on one screen unless I'm missing something but you can see the picks week on week. Go into Pickems competition you are running. Click on the week number and then next to each members name youll see how many they got correct. Click on that and it will tell you what they picked.

Wondering if theres an option where a user can see what picks they have done on a single page/s
The Manage your picks area shows the user what picks they made for each week and shows whether they got them correct or not..

The Manage your picks area navigation is same as the view pool navigation (tabbed for each week).

Here you can see I am viewing week 1 and I can see my picks and how I did (along with the picked % for that game).

Selection_306.png

I want to check out week 2, so I click on "2" on the tabbed navigation and I see Week 2 results

Selection_307.png

You can also view your results (and anyone elses) from the Pool itself. Here I am checking out Mr Bookies results.

Selection_308.png

Thank you @Bob our league has not started yet so this info will not be available yet.

I have 2 pools, a prize pool and a free pool, just want to make sure all is ok when we kick off our season.

Thank you.

Reactions: Bob
Back