Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

    Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Resolved Standings not calculating correctly


New Member
Looking at my site, it appears the standings are missing an entire week.
We have completed 5 weeks total with another about to complete in about an hour or so.

It looks like all the players are missing roughly 6 points.

For instance the standings show me me on 21 points, however when I go back through and look at all the picks I have 27 correct and should be on 27 points.

Just wondering what might be going o there and if there is a way to audit it and refresh the data?


Without looking at code it looks like an issue may come about if the last game end date and time is after the end data and time of the week lock date. I adjusted this for some of the rounds and resaved the game results and some of these seem to have resolved

Ok after making that adjustment on the first 5 weeks, I have regained some of the points but still short by a few points. My profile has me on 25 when it should be 27 for some of the others it has them on 24 when it should be 27.

I may have to dive into code next unless anyone else can see what may be happening.

Each week when you look at it in the individualy week standings has the correct amount
Last edited by a moderator:
IIRC, the Overall Standings only includes games from weeks that are 100% complete eg, it does not include picks from outside of the current week as those games would not be part of the current week. UPDATED (changed the wording slightly as it was a bit confusing).

** removed as it no longer applies **
Last edited:
All the weeks were completed but it wasn't counting everything as totals. It appears that if you have a last game lock time set after the week lockdown it for some reason doesn't get counted in the totals properly. After I reset that on the two weeks, and let the cron run it appears to have recounted everything
Ah, ya, see, that is not correct lock date configuration (and you won't be able to do that anymore starting with the next release as I've added in more strict validation when saving anything involving dates).

By doing what you are doing, all functions that are based on CURRENT WEEK (which is the period between the week start date and week lock date), those games would never be included as part of the CURRENT WEEK for functions that are based on CURRENT WEEK (which there are quite a few of).

It appears that if you have a last game lock time set after the week lock date
As of the next update, you won't be able to do that anymore (I made that change weeks ago when another Pickem license holder ( @BIGLLC ) was having some issues due to not fully understanding week start date and lock date configuration "rules", so he asked me to add some validation checks when saving weeks and games (strict date validation) in Pickem. Staring with the next update, if you try to do something like set a game lock date that is greater than the week lock date, its going to throw an error and won't let you save.

Setting a game lock date that is greater than the current week lock date, makes that game treated as part of the upcoming week, so functions that deal with the CURRENT WEEK, would be missing any of those games that you configured to not be part of the current week (which is between the start date and lock date of the week). But no worries now as you won't be able to do things like that anymore (much more strict).

Also (just FYI), the upgrade script will include a Job that checks for these improperly configured game lock dates that are greater than the week lock date and if it finds any, it will set those game lock dates to the week lock date. I would highly suggest that before upgrading, that you CHECK your weeks to make sure that the Week Lock Date is properly set and that no game lock dates are greater than the week lock date as the JOB is going to change those game lock dates it it finds any so that they do not exceed the Week Lock Date.

Anyway, mystery solved ;)
Last edited:
Ok good to know Currently I use a custom importer to set the games and lok dates for each game but the week lock date is set manually.

Makes more sense for me to take the lock date and time of the last game in the week and add 2 hours or so to that and set that as the week lock time, that way it will always be correct
  • Like
Reactions: Bob