• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Not Planned [XF1] User Rating Stats

petrolskin

AMS Premium
Showcase
Im wondering if this could be considered for future inclusion?

Would it be possible to have some sort of sidebar block (or other way of displaying possibly on the profile page) the following per user.

• Total Number of Ratings
  • Maximum rating (i.e. Highest rated driver 6.5 for Lewis Hamilton Monaco Grand Prix). Set by category option as text phrase Highest rated driver, Highest rated movie) or whatever
  • Minimum rating (i.e. Lowest rated driver 1.2 for Sebastian Vettel British Grand Prix). Same criteria as above
  • Average rating per category (average rating 1.6 for Driver Performances or average rating 3.9 for Movie Reviews)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Thats pretty niche and more of a customization than something that would be used by a large amount of users.

Thats pretty niche and more of a customization than something that would be used by a large amount of users.
Ah OK I just thought with ratings being core to SC its a nice element to show the popularity of items and adds another element for members to buy into the ratings system by having personalised stats. Nothing like a bit of competition

Back