• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Where can i find the draft item?

3rd angle

Showcase
I had created an item and saved as draft.. and i moved away from the page.. now when i get back i don't see the draft copy anywhere.. neither is the mdoeration queue updated.. (i understand the moderation queue should not have it.. i m trying to say i have searched in the moderation queue too)..

Where are the draft copy located?

There is a sidebar block on the "Your Items" page that contains your "Draft" items. It is only visible to the Item Owner.

I know this is old but -- is there a way to see a list of members who have drafts --
No. XenForo does not have an Admin CP (or frontend) interface available to Admins/Staff, for viewing drafts. The XF2 versions of all my addons use the XenForo drafts system vs custom draft system (which this thread is about).

Back