1. REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Register with your xenforo.com Username then start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Unable to get showcase to appear on the frontend

Discussion in 'Showcase Support' started by planettug, Jul 7, 2013.

1. planettug

planettug New Member Showcase

Good day all!

First off, I am not good at this.
    Now that we have that out of the way I am hoping someone could provide some assistance.

I am currently unable to view the showcase tab like I have seen so many display after installing
    As far as I can tell I have installed the add on correctly but I am unsure as to what my next steps are.

I read and followed Bob's "Installing, configuring and upgrading" post but I am stuck somewhere in the configuration stage after creating a category.

[​IMG]

I would post some more details showing how my options are arranged although I wouldn't even know what would assist you in assisting me. :oops:

Can anyone provide me with some more detailed instructions? Nothing against Bob's initial directions but I am very new at this and would very much appreciate the assistance.

Thank you.

2. Bob

Bob Developer Staff Member

Have you set the user group permissions? Showcase has a bunch of them and "View Showcase" is one of them (which is required to see the tab).

3. planettug

planettug New Member Showcase

:oops: ...So Bob is there any chance of us never talking about this again?..Sorry for wasting your time and thank you.

Bob likes this.
  4. Bob

Bob Developer Staff Member

helping people is never a waste of my time :) You aren't and won't be the first one to do that. Even I do it from time to time :D Heck, I did it just a little bit ago when testing something that I am working on haha.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.