• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Fixed Thread to Showcase conversion produces broken images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freelancer

AMS Premium
SC Premium
UBS Premium
Latest Showcase Version.

Converted a thread with image direct uploads and text to a Showcase item. Images are listed in the sidebar gallery, but no gallery tab is created and all images are broken.

Rebuilding all caches, XF and Showcase, did not help.

What could it be?

SC_imagesmissing.jpg

It could be a new BUG. I'll move this from support to the Bugs forum. Could one of you inbox me and provide me access to your site for some live troubleshooting? Thanks!

Could one of you inbox me and provide me access to your site for some live troubleshooting?

Unfortunately I can not. It is a private forum. I hope @2faroffroad can help out. Otherwise I can provide analysis with you pointing me to where to look.

Unfortunately I can not. It is a private forum.
Offline (Local Host) I can understand, PRIVATE forum doesn't cut it however. If its accessible via the internet and you want MY support, you will provide access necessary for troubleshooting or you are on your own.

IF either of you have time, can you send me an inbox so that I can give you a test file. You are the only 2 reporting an issue and I need someone that is having the issue to TEST. No rush, just when ever you have time.

Marked as FIXED and will be available with SC 2.6.0 Beta 1

NOTE: if anyone needs this functionality NOW, simply start a conversation with me and I will provide you with a fixed php file.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back