1. REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Register with your xenforo.com Username then start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Fixed Tags not working

Discussion in 'Showcase Resolved Bug Reports' started by sami simo, Feb 17, 2016.

1. sami simo

sami simo New Member AMS Premium RMS Premium SC Premium UBS Premium

I have tried this in local and in my live site.
    All tags intered when creating an item redirect to no result page.
    if the tag is entred after creating the item, it works fine.
    Im using Showcase 2.5.4.
    in both sites (local and live) I have Tags Essential installed but disabled. I tried to reproduce this here, but I couldnt.

2. sami simo

I have installed a new site in local. installed only showcase, entred a new tag when creating Showcase item, clicked the tag and get no result:
    No results found.
    It's definitely not related to Tags Essential. could it be a permission issue?

3. sami simo

It seems this happend with all items in moderation queue, after approval tags still redirect to no result page. I have changed permission to bypass moderation and now tags are working fine.

4. Bob

Bob Developer Staff Member

Could be a cache issue with tag STATE (or content state).

5. TomChuck

TomChuck New Member Showcase

I'm having the same issue. Tags in the showcase items take you to a "no results found" page.

6. Bob

Bob Developer Staff Member

This has been fixed and will be available with the Showcase 2.6.0 Beta 1 upgrade.

7. TomChuck

TomChuck New Member Showcase

Great

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.