• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Tabs for custom fields not showing

daveb

Showcase
SC Premium
Hi, probably something stupid I haven't configured but I have added 3 different custom fields but i seem to have two issues.

1. no tabs are being created for the fields i have entered
2. when adding or editing an existing entry in showcase only the first custom field is showing up (all 3 are simple multi line text blocks)

You can send me an inbox with admin login info so I can take a look at your Admin CP. Without knowing all the information needed both from the Category Perspective and the Custom Field perspective, its hard to say what you may or may not have missed.

Custom Fields themselves do not create their own tabs. You assign them to a tab position as well as a category. My guess is that you are editing an item in a category that only has 1 of the fields associated with it and for that particular tab.

When you create a login for me, make sure you give me Administrative Privlages to Manage Showcase.

Back