• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Updated Several Layout(HTML)/CSS changes throughout AMS

Bob

Developer
Staff member
As per title, there are several Layout(HTML)/CSS changes throughout AMS in AMS 1.6.6. NOTE: A lot of these changes will be made in RMS, UBS and Showcase as well.

Ticker: This block has been updated (both HTML and CSS) to work better out of the box with 3rd party styles.

Categories Block: This block has been updated (both HTML and CSS) to use a minimalistic layout giving it a much cleaner and modern look.

Slider: This block has been updated (both HTML and CSS) to use a minimalistic layout giving it a much cleaner and modern look.

This screen shot gives you an idea of what to expect for the above three functions.

AMS-1.png

Layout Changes

News View:
  • The seriously annoying/pain in the butt to deal with top border for each container has been removed (it is permanently GONE, so don't as as it is NEVER coming back!).
  • Narrow Responsive: Adds a Bottom Border for each container
News View II:
  • Narrow Responsive: Adds a Bottom Border for each container
Misc: Too many to list individually, but things like Font Sizes, Borders, Padding and Margins have been adjusted in all layouts for better out of the box support with 3rd party styles.

NOTE: I very well could have missed something (extremely busy between XF1 maintenance and XF2 development, so if I remember, I will update).

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Back