• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Server-Errorlog

Tamara-Jasmin

AMS
Hi, my errorlog is over. What can I do?
I think it's up to an RSS feed that I read automatically (CLASS FUNCTION - THANKS!)
Can I easily change varchar in the responsible column?
Which one would that be?

Here is an excerpt - there are several 100 entries per day:

Error posting feed entry 69b5b05d6dfd061c4c2f551aeb419066 for feed 2: Bitte gib einen Wert ein, der 100 Zeichen oder weniger beträgt.

Vor 8 Minuten
src/addons/XenAddons/AMS/Service/Feed/Feeder.php:128

Error posting feed entry 7989233b9f87228308619089ecc8567d for feed 2: Bitte gib einen Wert ein, der 100 Zeichen oder weniger beträgt.

Vor 8 Minuten

Error posting feed entry c4b55070fcd9dd64523d28538858390f for feed 2: Bitte gib einen Wert ein, der 100 Zeichen oder weniger beträgt.

Vor 8 Minuten

Error posting feed entry 5e4d349087ae64eaef140509118fa899 for feed 2: Bitte gib einen Wert ein, der 100 Zeichen oder weniger beträgt.

Vor 8 Minuten

Error posting feed entry 15c53dd191806aa2f328dfcccd63cc98 for feed 2: Bitte gib einen Wert ein, der 100 Zeichen oder weniger beträgt.

Vor 8 Minuten

Error posting feed entry c52bda0f30f28feb04850777a33dc1f2 for feed 2: Bitte gib einen Wert ein, der 100 Zeichen oder weniger beträgt.

LG: Tammy

Can you cut and paste the actual error with the stack trace please? (click on one of those links, open up the error and cut and paste the error message along with the stack trace for the error).

Uuuups ... I forgot ... sorry;)

Here:

#0 src/XF.php(480): XenAddons\AMS\Service\Feed\Feeder->XenAddons\AMS\Service\Feed\{closure}()
#1 src/addons/XenAddons/AMS/Service/Feed/Feeder.php(143): XF::asVisitor(Object(Siropu\AdsManager\XF\Entity\User), Object(Closure))
#2 src/addons/XenAddons/AMS/Service/Feed/Feeder.php(113): XenAddons\AMS\Service\Feed\Feeder->importEntry(Array)
#3 src/addons/XenAddons/AMS/Job/Feeder.php(47): XenAddons\AMS\Service\Feed\Feeder->importEntries()
#4 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(253): XenAddons\AMS\Job\Feeder->run(G)
#5 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(195): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, G)
#6 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(79): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, G)
#7 job.php(42): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 8)
#8 {main}
Benötigter Status
array(4) {
["url"] => string(8) "/job.php"
["referrer"] => string(77) "https://www.starker-turm.com/threads/gluecksrezept-fuer-ehe-und-familie.2459/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

I think it's the (my) configuration.
String 77 (title) + Prefix (13) + Info (27) = 117

ams0.png

Thanks ...

Last edited:
the actual error

I still need the actual error. Without knowing what the actual error is, its hard to speculate.

When you post bug reports to a developer, you need to include the actual error (circled in RED in the image below). That is the most important part.

Selection_922.png

That said, it COULD be some sort of conflict issue with Siropu AdsManager.

Could you TEST this RSS with the Core XF RSS feeder and see if the same error is being thrown?

Oh ...;)

• Exception: Error posting feed entry 16deb4da0484bdf0b721c1aeac5e3593 for feed 2: Bitte gib einen Wert ein, der 100 Zeichen oder weniger beträgt.
  • src/addons/XenAddons/AMS/Service/Feed/Feeder.php:128
  • Generiert durch: Tamara-Jasmin
  • 26. Dezember 2018 um 00:53:51 Uhr

I test the feed morning.

I have test it now ...
148 - and no Error.

Last edited by a moderator:
148 - and no Error.
Im not sure what that even means. Please inbox me login credentials for your site (I'll need Admin CP access with full Admin permissions). This way I can do the troubleshooting that I need to do and can see everything that I need to see without having to ask 100 questions for each individual troubleshooting step.

I always have to translate with google Translate, which is very exhausting because I can not speak English;)
Yesterday I was too lazy to use google Translate for a line and I did not know what "sign" means;)

So ... I tested RSS in the forum. With 148 characters in length - no errors.

I always have to translate with google Translate, which is very exhausting because I can not speak English;)
Yesterday I was too lazy to use google Translate for a line and I did not know what "sign" means;)
lol.. no worries :) I understand.

Please inbox me login credentials for your site (I'll need Admin CP access with full Admin permissions). This way I can do the troubleshooting that I need to do and can see everything that I need to see without having to ask 100 questions for each individual troubleshooting step.
I really think that it would be best at this point if I was able to troubleshoot this on your site vs asking you a single question, waiting a day for a response, then asking another single question... repeat... repeat....etc , so if you could please provide me Admin CP access so that I can do all the troubleshooting that I need to do on my own, that would be wonderful. Thank you :)

Hi @Bob i got the same issue if i want to import feeds. It seems to be a limit of 100 characters, but i cannot find the settings for the limitation. The issue is a global XF error message. I don't really think it is something with your add-on. Maybe you have a hint whats happend?

Code:
Exception: Error posting feed entry https://www.wbs-law.de/?p=77555 for feed 1: Please enter a value using 100 characters or fewer. src/addons/XenAddons/AMS/Service/Feed/Feeder.php:128

Generiert durch: NewsBot 30. Dezember 2018 um 11:36 Uhr

Stapelverfolgung
#0 src/XF.php(480): XenAddons\AMS\Service\Feed\Feeder->XenAddons\AMS\Service\Feed\{closure}()
#1 src/addons/XenAddons/AMS/Service/Feed/Feeder.php(143): XF::asVisitor(Object(SV\WarningImprovements\XF\Entity\User), Object(Closure))
#2 src/addons/XenAddons/AMS/Service/Feed/Feeder.php(113): XenAddons\AMS\Service\Feed\Feeder->importEntry(Array)
#3 src/addons/XenAddons/AMS/Admin/Controller/Feed.php(219): XenAddons\AMS\Service\Feed\Feeder->importEntries()
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(321): XenAddons\AMS\Admin\Controller\Feed->actionImport(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(248): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XenAddons\\AMS:F...', 'Import', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XenAddons\AMS\Admin\Controller\Feed), NULL)
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(100): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XenAddons\AMS\Admin\Controller\Feed), NULL)
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(50): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#8 src/XF/App.php(2177): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#9 src/XF.php(392): XF\App->run()
#10 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#11 {main}

Benötigter Status
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(81) "/admin.php?xa-ams/feeds/datenschutz-wilde-beuger-solmecke-rechtsanwaelte.1/import"
  ["referrer"] => string(52) "https://www.xentutorials.com/admin.php?xa-ams/feeds/"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["xa-ams/feeds/datenschutz-wilde-beuger-solmecke-rechtsanwaelte_1/import"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Reactions: Bob
Hi @Bob i got the same issue if i want to import feeds. It seems to be a limit of 100 characters, but i cannot find the settings for the limitation. The issue is a global XF error message. I don't really think it is something with your add-on. Maybe you have a hint whats happend?
Looks like the ArticleItem entity has a varchar 100 limitation set on it (which is follow the XFRM standard for Title Length). Threads entity has a varchar 150. The Title fields themselves are already varchar 150, so making the entity changes is easy, however, there are some scheme changes that will need to be made as there are other fields like 'last_article_title' in tables like the category (that store the title of the last created article) that are set at 100 vs 150).

Clear as mud? haha. I am hoping that its something this simple.

Changes of this magnitude should not be made in the 3rd point maintenance release, so I might wait to make this change in the upcoming 2nd point release (which will require XF 2.1).

Would it be possible for one of you two to inbox me the RSS Feed that is causing the problems? (too include screen shots of the Feeder Settings for that feed).

Clear as mud? haha. I am hoping that its something this simple.
Thats what i thought.. :D

Changes of this magnitude should not be made in the 3rd point maintenance release, so I might wait to make this change in the upcoming 2nd point release (which will require XF 2.1).
No problem, maybe we should have said that we both use XF2.1. :rolleyes:

Would it be possible for one of you two to inbox me the RSS Feed that is causing the problems? (too include screen shots of the Feeder Settings for that feed).
I will inbox you.. (y)

Reactions: Bob
Back