• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Awaiting Feedback Server errors

jtferdinand

AMS Premium
I am receiving server errors related to AMS. Please can some advise me why this might be happening?

Accessed unknown getter 'og_title' on XenAddons\AMS:ArticleItem[82]

Stack trace
#0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(119): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->get('og_title')
#1 src/addons/SV/AdvancedBbCodesPack/XenAddons/AMS/Entity/ArticleItemPatch.php(39): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->__get('og_title')
#2 src/addons/SV/AdvancedBbCodesPack/XenAddons/AMS/Entity/ArticleItem.php(31): SV\AdvancedBbCodesPack\XenAddons\AMS\Entity\ArticleItemPatch->getLdStructuredData(1, Array)
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1194): SV\AdvancedBbCodesPack\XenAddons\AMS\Entity\ArticleItem->getLdStructuredData(1, Array)
#4 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s38/public/xa_ams_article_view.php(13): XF\Template\Templater->method(Object(SV\AdvancedBbCodesPack\XenAddons\AMS\Entity\ArticleItem), 'getLdStructured...', Array)
#5 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(990): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(SV\AdvancedBbCodesPack\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Object(XF\Template\ExtensionSet))
#6 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(926): XF\Template\Templater->renderExtensionInternal('structured_data', Array, Array, Object(XF\Template\ExtensionSet))
#7 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s38/public/xa_ams_article_view.php(1687): XF\Template\Templater->renderExtension('structured_data', Array, Object(XF\Template\ExtensionSet))
#8 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1654): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(SV\AdvancedBbCodesPack\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Object(XF\Template\ExtensionSet))
#9 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('xa_ams_article_...', Array)
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(50): XF\Template\Template->render()
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(460): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XenAddons\\AMS:A...', 'public:xa_ams_a...', Array)
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(442): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(402): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#14 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(60): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#15 src/XF/App.php(2487): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#16 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#17 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#18 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
["url"] => string(51) "/articles/electricity-conductors-and-insulators.82/"
["referrer"] => bool(false)
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}
Accessed unknown getter 'meta_title' on XenAddons\AMS:ArticleItem[82]
Accessed unknown getter 'og_title' on XenAddons\AMS:ArticleItem[45]
Accessed unknown getter 'meta_title' on XenAddons\AMS:ArticleItem[45]
Accessed unknown getter 'og_title' on XenAddons\AMS:ArticleItem[68]
Accessed unknown getter 'meta_title' on XenAddons\AMS:ArticleItem[68]

The error is not coming directly from AMS, its coming from Xon's Advanced BbCodes Pack addon (specifically, the ArticleItemPatch Entity). He's been working with me on adding some functionality into his Advanced BbCodes Pack addon that uses a new function in the AMS ArticleItem Entity getLdStructuredData().

I just sent him a quick inbox to have him take a look at the stack trace to help troubleshoot where the issue is stemming from.

Can you confirm that you are using the latest version of both addons? (Latest AMS version is 2.2.28)

Also, what PHP Version are you running? (you can let me know this information privately).

its not an AMS issue, its an issue with Xon's addon not checking the version number of AMS (he needs to add an AMS version check to make sure that the site is running AMS 2.2.28 or higher.

With that said, yes, upgrading to AMS 2.2.28 will stop that error from being throw because AMS 2.2.28 is the first version of AMS that includes the new getLdStructredData() function that Xon's addon is extending. The error is caused by Xon's addon looking for things that are not included in the older version of AMS that you are using. Upgrading to AMS 2.2.28 is one way to fix it, the other would be waiting for Xon to add some additional code to his addon to disable the AMS feature if running an older version of AMS (older than AMS 2.2.28). He's really quick at fixing things :)

I'm not sure how to renew
Hit me up in conversation as I don't post my PayPal addy in public.

Back