• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Resolved Possible bug found on previewing a article post on AMS.

palhanow

AMS
Hello Bob!
  • XenForo Version String: XenForo 2.2.2
  • Addon Version String: AMS 2.2.4
  • Can you reproduce it here? No.

I think i have found a small bug on AMS:

Steps to reproduce: Attach a file on the article, like a image for cover. Write some text. Click on the Preview Button on the Editor and get this error:

Code:
Error: Call to a member function getMaxAllowedAttachmentsPerArticle() on null in src/addons/XenAddons/AMS/Attachment/Article.php at line 57
 XenAddons\AMS\Attachment\Article->getConstraints() in src/XF/Repository/Attachment.php at line 21
 XF\Repository\Attachment->getEditorData() in src/addons/XenAddons/AMS/Pub/Controller/Category.php at line 448
 XenAddons\AMS\Pub\Controller\Category->actionPreview() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350
 XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 257
 XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113
 XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 55
 XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2300
 XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 488
 XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

Note that i can still post the article, and if i get back to editing, the error is gone if i click Preview again.

I've moved this to support as this was fixed in AMS 2.2.5 (released on Jan 30th).

btw, the latest Supported version is AMS 2.2.6 (released on Feb 12), so you might want to think about updating ;)

No need to be sorry ;) Its all good. Just try and remember to keep up with the updates (I try to push out an update at least once a month). AMS 2.2.7 will be available soon as I will be pushing out updates as soon as XF releases XF 2.2.4 this coming week.

Back