• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

request for 2 new phrases pertaining to Reply and Post Reply

jörg

AMS Premium
SC Premium
UBS Premium
An a last thing, can you Add a Phrase for the Word " Reply" we use in Germany different Words for Quote and Replay. It where nice, if you can add theire a Phrase.

Upvote 1
An a last thing, can you Add a Phrase for the Word " Reply" we use in Germany different Words for Quote and Replay. It where nice, if you can add theire a Phrase.

I use the core xf phrase for that: {xen:phrase reply}

Last edited:
I use the core xf phrase for that: {xen:phrase reply}

I know, but in Germany this is a small Concflict :)

Quote and give a anwer to something what a User say, are in germany two different words :)

Quote is in Germany - to use - what a other User say. We use in Germany the Word " Zitieren" for this.

And if we give an Answer to that, what a other User has told, we use the Word " Antworten" :)

So i need a Phrase for that......sorry :)

I've moved this out of the BUG forum and into the suggestions forum (where it belongs as a single request so it can be properly tracked and status'd.

I added two new phrases

nflj_showcase_reply = Reply
nflj_showcase_post_reply = Post Reply

These are only used for Showcase Comments on the Showcase Item page (as seen below)

Selection_243.png

Last edited:
Back