• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Question about AMS: There is a "History" tab, like in XFRS?

palhanow

AMS
Just a quick question because i don't know if I'm missing some configuration.

There is a "History" tab like the Resource Manager from XenForo?

Would be a great thing for showing the editions on the articles.

Thanks Bob and sorry for my trouble.

No. That is a special function that is tied to versioning in the Resource Manager.

AMS does have "versions", but AMS does have EDIT History (same thing as POST history for posts in discussion threads).

No. That is a special function that is tied to versioning in the Resource Manager.

AMS does have "versions", but AMS does have EDIT History (same thing as POST history for posts in discussion threads).

Oh!

Ok Bob, thank you very much.

I have an idea for this, just create another field to show on the Tab and with this, i can make some versions stuff.

Another question:

There is anyway to give the image in the Article some subtitle when people click on the image?

I have an idea for this, just create another field to show on the Tab and with this, i can make some versions stuff.
You can do this via Custom Article Fields, just use the location "Own Tab".

There is anyway to give the image in the Article some subtitle when people click on the image?
The XF Attachments System does not have a description field for individual attachments (its a suggestion at XF.com, so you should probably LIKE the suggestion if you have not already).

Back