• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Resolved Reusing Images in AMS

erich

AMS
Showcase
Hello Bob,

I was wondering if there was some setting where I can re-use some images I've already attached to an article in AMS?

I have patch notes for a specific game that I re-use the same image for and every time I need to attach that image. Seems like a bit of wasted storage space for the same image over and over. Is there any way to re-use images for articles?

I was wondering if there was some setting where I can re-use some images I've already attached to an article in AMS?
No, the XenForo Attachment System does not have any type of attachment sharing. The only thing you can do is to right click on the attachment image, get the LINK to the image and use that (but if you end up deleting the attachment, then you end up with a dead link in the piece of content (post, profile post, conversation etc).

IIRC, there is an existing suggestion to enhance the XF Attachments system to be able to re-use attachments (and it has nothing to do with attachment mirroring in XFMG).

Back