• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Answered Possible To Display Full Blog in a Page node?

KensonPlays

AMS Premium
LD Premium
UBS Premium
Is it possible to display a specific users blog (mine) in a page node via the <XF code bits in a page node? That way I can have a separate nav item for my specific blog.

So in nav:
Home | Blog | Forums | Media | Members | Member Blogs

Then it will highlight that tab when they're on my blog index. (I renamed "blogs" to member blogs to separate them)

Nothing built into XF or UBS, no. It would require some customization (template edits and or php edits) and creating a new Public navigation element (via the XF Navigation System Admin CP >> Setup >> Navigation >> Public navigation >> Add navigation).

The new Navigation Tab won't magically focus however without some customization, which IIRC, is as simple as a template edit. Brogan just a few days ago explained how to do this (the answer is the same for Forums, Threads, Resource Categories, Resources, Media Categories, Media, Albums, AMS Categories, Articles, Series, UBS Blogs, Categories, Entries, Showcase Categories, Items, Series etc).

You don't need to involve a PAGE NODE to have a Navigation Tab pointed to a Forum, Thread, Resource Category, Resource, Media Item, Media Album, Media Category, UBS Blog, UBS Blog Entry, UBS Series List, UBS Series etc etc etc..

Nothing built into XF or UBS, no. It would require some customization (template edits and or php edits) and creating a new Public navigation element (via the XF Navigation System Admin CP >> Setup >> Navigation >> Public navigation >> Add navigation).

The new Navigation Tab won't magically focus however without some customization, which IIRC, is as simple as a template edit. Brogan just a few days ago explained how to do this (the answer is the same for Forums, Threads, Resource Categories, Resources, Media Categories, Media, Albums, AMS Categories, Articles, Series, UBS Blogs, Categories, Entries, Showcase Categories, Items, Series etc).

You don't need to involve a PAGE NODE to have a Navigation Tab pointed to a Forum, Thread, Resource Category, Resource, Media Item, Media Album, Media Category, UBS Blog, UBS Blog Entry, UBS Series List, UBS Series etc etc etc..
Happen to know where that thread is? Or do I need to go back a few days on their profile? haha

Happen to know where that thread is? Or do I need to go back a few days on their profile? haha
Na, just remember seeing someone posting about it within the last few days (for the umpteenth time since XF 2.0.0 introduced the Navigation System). Search Navigation Tab Focus Highlight and set the user as Brogan. That should be quicker than searching his profile ;)

Na, just remember seeing someone posting about it within the last few days (for the umpteenth time since XF 2.0.0 introduced the Navigation System). Search Navigation Tab Focus Highlight and set the user as Brogan. That should be quicker than searching his profile ;)
Hmm, zero results for Brogan's user, made it a generic search for the term:
upload_2023-7-28_11-23-27.png

Try some other search terms, I just tossed out a few that might find results quicker than search Brogans profile. There are existing Threads and Posts on the subject since XF 2.0.0 introduced the Navigation System. Also search threads/posts made by Kier, Mike, Chris D, Jeremy P, NixFifty etc.

If I have some free time this weekend, I will do some research into it for you :)

Back