• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Resolved Outdated templates on upgrade

Alvin63

AMS Premium
Hi. Upgraded both forums with AMS. One forum is fine. The other one has outdated templates. Automatic merge didn't work. It seems to be related to styles (Default style and my xenbase style). I'm using one of Russ's styles. The style was on the latest version before upgrading AMS. Strange one forum was ok and the other not but I maybe set them differently in some places.

Xenforo was/is on 2.2.11 before the upgrade. I installed the 2.2.21 AMS upgrade.

Also a server error log. The Xenbase style seems to be the latest update and not out of date.

Last edited:
If outdated templates won't MERGE, then you need to REVERT them and re-apply any customizations. Its crucial that you revert those so that stuff that is supposed to be there, is there, otherwise you run into situations where something doesn't work, because it relies on something new that was added by the core addon.

That last one is probably due to a race condition during the upgrade process and can safely be deleted.

Back