• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Resolved Multiple Instances on Same Forum

Ovro

AMS Premium
UBS Premium
Hi, I love AMS. It's honestly superb.

I was, however, wondering if I could set up a separate instance on the same forum.

I run a Football Manager forum, and we have important news and articles, and then I figured I'd love to also use this software to run a separate story section for Football Manager stories.

How would I go about configuring this?

I was, however, wondering if I could set up a separate instance on the same forum.
It is not possible to install any addon multiple times on the same instance.

You'd either have to create Categories for that or maybe purchase Showcase (as Showcase has quite a bit of the same features as AMS). I also have a Private Addon called UBS (User Blogs System) that might be an option for your Stories.

AMS also has SERIES functionality. You could create a Series called "Football Manager Stories" and then create articles in a hidden category and then add those stories to the Series.

It is not possible to install any addon multiple times on the same instance.

You'd either have to create Categories for that or maybe purchase Showcase (as Showcase has quite a bit of the same features as AMS). I also have a Private Addon called UBS (User Blogs System) that might be an option for your Stories.

AMS also has SERIES functionality. You could create a Series called "Football Manager Stories" and then create articles in a hidden category and then add those stories to the Series.

How much would you like for UBS? Would I be able to see it in action beforehand?

Back