• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Answered Move From One Blog to Another?

KensonPlays

AMS Premium
LD Premium
UBS Premium
I'd like to move some posts from one of my blogs to another, not to another category.

Since I'm separating one niche from my "Personal" entries for misc posts now. I could not see a way to move specific posts from one of my blogs to another of my blogs. I could only see a way to move from one category to another.

Is there a way to do this, or do I have to copy and paste, then delete the old posts?

Cause i'd rather keep the pageview counts and not reset them. Some are at over 400 (which for me is a lot).

Solution
Hey :)

Nothing currently built in to move a Blog Entry from One Blog to another Blog, only from one category to another category.

There is an existing suggestion for this function, so it could be added at some point.

Right now the only available option would be to do it manually (which sucks, I know, but it is what it is at the moment).

Nothing currently built in to move a Blog Entry from One Blog to another Blog, only from one category to another category.

There is an existing suggestion for this function, so it could be added at some point.

Right now the only available option would be to do it manually (which sucks, I know, but it is what it is at the moment).

Solution

RIP. Guess the page counter will be reset. Will I need to adjust any links with route filters or will they be fine? I know Wordpress has a plugin to auto create redirections, but I prefer UBS to WP since it's more tablet-friendly.

Back