1. REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Register with your xenforo.com Username then start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Fixed Moderated Item "gone"

Discussion in 'Showcase Resolved Bug Reports' started by Daniel 'RTRD', Aug 19, 2013.

1. Daniel 'RTRD'

Daniel 'RTRD' Member Showcase

After approving a item it disappeared, sort of. And now I can see it anywhere but under my profile. Using 1.3.0 RC1.

The item does not exist:

ScreenShot357.png

The item exists here:
    ScreenShot356.png

The item does not exist:
    ScreenShot358.png

The item exists here (Direct URL):
    ScreenShot359.png

ScreenShot360.png

2. Daniel 'RTRD'

After changing it to "Visible" it appears on the website, sort of.

The item does not exist:
    ScreenShot361.png

The item exists here:
    upload_2013-8-19_19-43-29.png

3. Bob

Bob Developer Staff Member

Are you sure it is now APPROVED? The screen shots show that it is still Moderated.

4. Bob

Does the Item have at least ONE attachment? If you are in Modular or Grid view and have it set to only display items with an image, that could be the issue.

5. Daniel 'RTRD'

ScreenShot363.png

6. Bob

Ya, that still doesn't answer THIS tho.

7. Daniel 'RTRD'

Ok, I will upload one. But still: Why was it not in the list of moderated items when it had the moderated status?

8. Bob

Dunno. It SHOULD have been listed in the Moderation Queue. I just added one here without an image and it went to the Moderation Queue. I just added one without an image on my dev instance and it displays in the Moderation Queue. I approved both and they both changed status and both are visible in LIST VIEW and both are NOT visible in Modular and Grid as I have "Images Required for Modular or Grid Layout".

Can you walk me through the exact steps you did so I can try to reproduce it?

9. Daniel 'RTRD'

1. Make sure to have the option "Create thread in Forum"
    2. Fill out custom fields
    3. Fill out a "." in the editor for tab 1
    4. Click "create item"
    I can give you access to the website. I did these steps and I got the same problem.

10. Bob

btw, Items Management in the Admin CP only deals with Soft Deleted Items now. Moderated Items are now 100% managed via the Moderation Queue. I've edited the Phrase to remove the moderated part from it as it only deals with Soft Deleted Items.

11. Daniel 'RTRD'

Ok, but still: If i approve it, it won't be approved/visible.

12. Daniel 'RTRD'

Sent PM with forum info.

13. Bob

Give me a few minutes to finish up something that my Boss needs ASAP and then I will log in and check it out :)

Daniel 'RTRD' likes this.
  14. Daniel 'RTRD'

Resolved. Permissions was the problem.

15. Bob

Marking this as "fixed" as I've modified the code slightly to allow for both Item Delete Types (Hard and Soft).

Daniel 'RTRD' likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.