• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Fixed Moderated Item "gone"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel 'RTRD'

Showcase
After approving a item it disappeared, sort of. And now I can see it anywhere but under my profile. Using 1.3.0 RC1.

The item does not exist:

ScreenShot357.png

The item exists here:
ScreenShot356.png

The item does not exist:
ScreenShot358.png

The item exists here (Direct URL):
ScreenShot359.png

ScreenShot360.png

Are you sure it is now APPROVED? The screen shots show that it is still Moderated.

Does the Item have at least ONE attachment? If you are in Modular or Grid view and have it set to only display items with an image, that could be the issue.

Ya, that still doesn't answer THIS tho.

Does the Item have at least ONE attachment? If you are in Modular or Grid view and have it set to only display items with an image, that could be the issue.

Dunno. It SHOULD have been listed in the Moderation Queue. I just added one here without an image and it went to the Moderation Queue. I just added one without an image on my dev instance and it displays in the Moderation Queue. I approved both and they both changed status and both are visible in LIST VIEW and both are NOT visible in Modular and Grid as I have "Images Required for Modular or Grid Layout".

Can you walk me through the exact steps you did so I can try to reproduce it?

Dunno. It SHOULD have been listed in the Moderation Queue. I just added one here without an image and it went to the Moderation Queue. I just added one without an image on my dev instance and it displays in the Moderation Queue. I approved both and they both changed status and both are visible in LIST VIEW and both are NOT visible in Modular and Grid as I have "Images Required for Modular or Grid Layout".

Can you walk me through the exact steps you did so I can try to reproduce it?
  1. Make sure to have the option "Create thread in Forum"
  2. Fill out custom fields
  3. Fill out a "." in the editor for tab 1
  4. Click "create item"
I can give you access to the website. I did these steps and I got the same problem.

After approving a item it disappeared, sort of. And now I can see it anywhere but under my profile. Using 1.3.0 RC1.
The item does not exist:
View attachment 526

btw, Items Management in the Admin CP only deals with Soft Deleted Items now. Moderated Items are now 100% managed via the Moderation Queue. I've edited the Phrase to remove the moderated part from it as it only deals with Soft Deleted Items.

btw, Items Management in the Admin CP only deals with Soft Deleted Items now. Moderated Items are now 100% managed via the Moderation Queue. I've edited the Phrase to remove the moderated part from it as it only deals with Soft Deleted Items.
Ok, but still: If i approve it, it won't be approved/visible.

Sent PM with forum info.

Marking this as "fixed" as I've modified the code slightly to allow for both Item Delete Types (Hard and Soft).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back