• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

General questions for Showcase

1) Yes. Showcase home has 3 layout options (Modular, Grid and List). Its configured in Grid right now. List is the same as what the Categories are currently configured in. Categories can also be in Grid Layout (as well as Member Pages).

2) not without some heavy customization.

I've had the RM for over 3 weeks now :p I was part of Beta Testing ;)

Its not a matter of whether its "doable" or not, I can do it with my eyes closed. The issues are that it requires heavy customization and changes to current functionality in order to do it (which effects everyone one). It effects the light weight comments system as the area you are talking about is currently occupied by that core functionality. Both the Comments system and Reviews system are paginated. You can't have duo pagination on the same page (which is why the reviews tab is a navigation tab instead of a container element). It might not be apparent, but there is a reason why its done the ways its done. I can understand that people want to do things different which is why I stated that it would require heavy customization.

Back