• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Display only the most recent tab

Renada

Showcase
Hi,

Is there a way to remove the "Most Popular", "Top Rated" etc tabs and just display the Most Recent items in grid view?

Also, how would I remove the description text for items on the landing page and just display an image for each item?

Hope that makes sense :)

Thanks,
Renada

Most recent is the default sort order, so really, all you would need to do is modify the template to remove the TAB stuff. I don't have time to do a step by step write up as it would take me an entire day to try explain something in a "how to" that would take me a few minutes to just DO lol

Same thing applies to removing the description, its a simple template edit. The next version of SC lets you set which data is displayed in the blocks, so you will be able to just uncheck description from the SC Options in the Admin CP.

Back