• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Not Planned [XF1] Clicking the main item image on article view should open overlay

Alpha1

AMS Premium
CAS Premium
EMS Early Adopter
IMS Premium
LD Premium
RMS Premium
SC Premium
UBS Premium
Showcase has a gallery sidebar block. When the main item image thumb is clicked on, then nothing happens.
It would be more intuitive to open the image viewer just like what happens when you click a small thumbnail.

Upvote 1
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
There is no main image on the gallery. There is a static cover image and below that is a mini gallery. They are 2 completely separate things in the same area. I've just done my best to make them look good together, obviously so good that think they are one thing that looks similar to some of the thumbnail viewer galleries (but that is not even close to what they are).

With that said, I am going to replace that with the fotorama gallery as that is almost perfect.

Back