• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

A few questions

Bob_R

Pick'em
Hey Bob! Hope Christmas was super and New Years will be joyful and peaceful for you and yours!!

I have a few questions.

- With the completion of the regular season, after I close the pool, is there anyone way to view the results and history of the pool season?

- I'm thinking of doing a playoff pool. Does everyone have to rejoin?

- Is it difficult to do a pool with a spread? Being a little paranoid here. I suppose it's just as easy to do.

Thanks!!

Reactions: Bob
- With the completion of the regular season, after I close the pool, is there anyone way to view the results and history of the pool season?
Yes, you simply switch your VIEW to the pool you want to look at... in the shot below, I went to the "Manage Your Pools" page and switch the pool that I am viewing to the 2013 NFL Post Season pool (so when I view the leaderboard, that is the pool that I am viewing).

btw, the next version of pick is even easier as there is a POOL Switcher on every page (so when you are viewing the leader board, you can quickly switch from one pool to another).

Selection_558.png

- I'm thinking of doing a playoff pool. Does everyone have to rejoin?
YES, people have to join each pool. Each pool is for a specific sport/season. You can see above that I have pools for Pre Season, Regular Season and Post Season.

- Is it difficult to do a pool with a spread? Being a little paranoid here. I suppose it's just as easy to do.
Not really, you just need to add what the spread is and enter the actual score and the system does the rest for you :)

Back