• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Showcase Showcase as a Plant Encyclopedia?

rastaX

SC Premium
I need a very simple layout for a plant encyclopedia. I bought the Showcase 4 years ago for a site I eventually abandoned, so I don't think I even got around to fiddling with it. I foolishly bought another add-on I thought would work for me, but it needs a lot of setup in the form of templates. I'm no coder and I find even simple html to be rather difficult to wrap my mind around.
So, what I need is a system that will allow me to have a picture of the plant, several drop-downs with pre-loaded choices and a text box to enter a simple description. Categories for navigation, perhaps a sub- category or two. I hope to eventually have hundreds if not thousands of entries so it needs to be very easy to set up and fast to use.
I think this is doable, question is, could your Nana do it? :rolleyes:

I've extended your Support/Downloads through the end of March so that you can download the latest versions (depending on what version of XenForo you are running).. that gives you 30 days to mess around with it and see is the addon works for what you are wanting to do (which it should by using Custom Item Fields).

If you have questions, just shoot me a conversation (here or at XF.com)

Back