• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

1.1.1 Strange things a happening...

Kim

Showcase
Hi there :)

I just updated to 1.1.1 and the "grid" layout, but if I try to click on an item, it doesn't open.

http://kimritchie.com/forum/index.php

This happens in the default theme also, so it's not theme related I don't think.

Just seems to be no way into the actual items. :S

Help would be appreciated!

I just took a look. Its not picking up the showcase route correctly. None of the item links on any of the templates work. Are you using Jakes route changer? it's missing the main route 'showcase'

How are you getting it to show up as the landing page? Maybe what ever you did to do that is effecting it. Its not an issue with Jakes route changer as a lot of people are using it just fine. Its definately a "route" issue tho as the URLS are not forming properly (which means its not picking up the link builder within the showcase index route file)

Back