• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Implemented Widget Positions for Article View and Article Page View (above and below article container)

Bob

Developer
Staff member
tonmo said:
I'd like to have Widget Positions created for Article pages themselves. I don't want to use the the two Advertising spots (i.e., AMS Article view: Above article content & below), since I'm using Andy's Ad Manager add-on which leverages widgets (and I am having CLS issues on mobile ONLY with the Advertising spots, but not Widgets).

Selection_965.png

Upvote 1
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
I've added 2 widget positions to the 'xa_ams_article_view' and 'xa_ams_article_page_view' templates, in the main content area of an article, above and below the Article Container. Both positions have access to the Article Entity.

Selection_963.png

These screenshots show the precise location of the new widget positions in the 'xa_ams_article_view' template (same locations in the 'xa_ams_article_page_view' template, just different line numbers)

Note: Of course, you can MOVE these if they are not in the exact precise place on the template that you want them).

Selection_961.png

Selection_962.png

Back