1. REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Register with your xenforo.com Username then start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Using Showcase as the Index or CMS

Discussion in 'Showcase Support' started by beanfan78, Nov 1, 2014.

1. beanfan78

beanfan78 Member AMS Premium SC Premium

Hi Bob! I hope all is well. I am brainstorming a new website idea and I am trying to figure out if Showcase can take over the forum index. As in if a user came to www.somesite.com they would see the Showcase list/grid instead of the forum. I would like to potentially use Showcase like a CMS of some sort. I have no idea if it's capable of doing so, but I figured it could hurt to ask.

I am considering this because I don't want to bridge Wordpress with xF, or use Drupal if possible. However I want to write articles, but stay away from XenPorta and Better Blogs if possible. Anyways, thanks for taking the time to read this.

2. BT012SS

BT012SS Active Member AMS Premium Showcase Pickem

You´ve tried this ?

showcase2.jpg

Isxforo and beanfan78 like this.
  3. beanfan78

I did not, but I am about too now :)

4. beanfan78

For the record, it worked and I think I am starting to dig this setup. Am testing locally to see where it can go. Thanks for the point in the right direction!

BT012SS likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.