• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Using Showcase as the Index or CMS

beanfan78

AMS Premium
SC Premium
Hi Bob! I hope all is well. I am brainstorming a new website idea and I am trying to figure out if Showcase can take over the forum index. As in if a user came to www.somesite.com they would see the Showcase list/grid instead of the forum. I would like to potentially use Showcase like a CMS of some sort. I have no idea if it's capable of doing so, but I figured it could hurt to ask.

I am considering this because I don't want to bridge Wordpress with xF, or use Drupal if possible. However I want to write articles, but stay away from XenPorta and Better Blogs if possible. Anyways, thanks for taking the time to read this.

For the record, it worked and I think I am starting to dig this setup. Am testing locally to see where it can go. Thanks for the point in the right direction!

Back