• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Implemented User Count for Reviews

Bob

Developer
Staff member
This was a PAID request, funded by a long time UBS Premium license holder that wishes to remain anonymous.

As per title, I've added a user count for Blog Entry Reviews xa_ubs_review_count to the xf_user table for storing cached review count data for query-less use in the User Entity for various functions (mainly for User Criteria and Member Stats).

The ubs rebuild user counts has been updated to include rebuilding review count along with blog count, blog entry count, series count and comment count.

Note: The installer will queue a job to rebuild user counts when upgrading to UBS 2.2.35

I've pre-added a new Member Stat "Most blog entry reviews" to the XF Member Stats System. if you don't know, you can manage ALL Member Stats via the Member statistic interface in the Admin CP. If you don't want the "Most article reviews" member stat, simply toggle it off. You can also EDIT it and change its default configuration settings (you can do this with any member stat).

Selection_286.png

Selection_287.png

Selection_288.png

I've updated the Template Modifications for displaying Member Stats in various locations to include display Blog entry reviews count

Selection_289.png

Selection_290.png

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Back