• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Two questions / General Information Thumb and Disabling BBCode

NDM

Showcase
Is there a way to add the first or last image thumbnail that has been attached to the general information page, so if there is only one image you don't have t click the image gallery tab first? Another acceptable option would be not having tabs and showing the thumbs directly below the general info and above the comments.

Also, is there a way to disable bbcode for the item submission process, as most users are annoyed that they have to click the image gallery tab first and instead of uploading images, they just hotlink them vibbcode, which is a bit of a problem to me.

Thanks

Is there a way to add the first or last image thumbnail that has been attached to the general information page, so if there is only one image you don't have t click the image gallery tab first? Another acceptable option would be not having tabs and showing the thumbs directly below the general info and above the comments.

The ability to embed images (both full size and thumbnail) into the body of a tab is currently removed due to issues with core xenforo. I will not be adding it back in until these issues have been resolved in Core XF.

Also, is there a way to disable bbcode for the item submission process, as most users are annoyed that they have to click the image gallery tab first and instead of uploading images, they just hotlink them vibbcode, which is a bit of a problem to me.

Not without modification to the addon. This isn't something that you can just turn on and off.

You can easily copy the template code from the gallery tab and place it to display at the base of the first tab if that helps you any.

Back