• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Resolved Text wrapping instead of being a new paragraph/

Dwight

AMS
In edit mode of this article, Stio Environ Pants and Bibs; Outstanding Pants, But Which Version is Right for You?

This section of text starting with "The Environ bibs are best described as a high-waisted pant with a higher back with suspenders. " Shows below the pant pics. But when saved and viewed by users, the text is wrapped to the right of the first pant pic.

Is there a setting, bbcode or something else that we can force the new paragraph under the pant pics?

From viewing the source, its looking like you are using some of the built in XF2 floating behavior. I'd really need to see the non formatted message input (click on the COG to toggle BBcode mode). This will show all the BBCode tags that are currently in play.

One thing that viewing the source shows me is that someone/something (either you or the style you are using) has added Custom CSS that FLOATS embedded image attachments (probably to get the attachments to display side by side).

This CSS class is not something that comes stock with AMS and is causing the problem. I'd look in Extra.css to see if someone added that (or talk to the developer of the Style that you are using).

HTML:
.articleBody .articleBody-main .bbWrapper .lbContainer {
    float: left;
    margin-right: 30px;
}

Selection_086.png

We are not using anything special, except defaults, I think.

Code:
After my excellent experience with the Stio Environ jacket (review [URL='https://www.pugski.com/threads/stio-environ-jacket-review.11935/#post-308787']here[/URL]), I decided to give the Stio Environ pants and Environ bibs a try. For many years I have been a fan of another CO-based ski pant, but they were just a bit too baggy and I was having some waterproofing issues in the seat. There isn't much of anything I don't like about the Environ jacket, so I figured I would like the pants version. There are two versions of the Environ pant: one is designed more for inbounds, and the other is a mini-bib with features oriented toward touring. The differences between models aren't clear, so I purchased both versions via Stio's pro-program last season and got in about 40 days wearing both styles. The pants' MSRP is $389, and the bib lists for $449. I am 6 ft 168 lb with a 33-in. inseam and 32-in. waist, and I am testing a size medium.

The two versions share the same materials and high-quality construction, but there are some key differences that you should understand when deciding between modes. Let's start with what they share. All Environ products (pants and jackets) utilize Toray Dermizax three-layer waterproof/breathable material. Dermizax membrane is rated at 20,000mm waterproofness and 10,000 breathability. The material is a 150 denier with an 80/20 durable water repellent (DWR). The fabric is a very tightly woven, pliable material but its heavier weight feels substantial and burly. Both pants have generously sized Cordura kick patches. All seams are sealed, and Aquaguard zippers with silicone grips help ease of use with a glove. Both models feature articulated knees and internal pant gaiters. For my use in Colorado, this combination of abilities and features works very well. Build quality is right up there with any top-quality manufacturer.

The Environ pant is built for the resort environment. It has a few extras that we will explore and a design oriented more toward comfort and style. It weighs about 840 g. Its features differ from the bib in a few ways:
[LIST]
[*]Fleece-lined front hand pockets that actually add a little insulation to your quads
[*]Flap covers on the zipper on the hand, thigh, and rear pockets
[*]Adjustable waist
[*]Belt loops
[*]Thigh vents running from butt to knee with a double-ended zipper
[/LIST]
The Environ bibs are best described as a high-waisted pant with a higher back with suspenders. They are designed with the backcountry in mind, or maybe just for those who want a pant with a cleaner design and extra coverage. They weigh about 770 g. They differ from the pants as follows:
[LIST]
[*]Ample-sized waist with room for layering and elastic back panel for comfort
[*]Fixed, adjustable suspenders
[*]Full-length zippers that can be partially opened for venting
[*]Side zipper snap covers at the top and bottom
[*]No rear pockets
[*]No flaps on pockets
[*]Hand pockets are not fleece-lined
[/LIST]
Fit and Comfort

Both of these pants are what Stio calls its relaxed fit, but in reality, they are neither slim nor baggy -- just about right for most skiers. They have a slightly full leg that allows freedom of movement but doesn’t look baggy. Stio's sizing guide says the medium has a 31¼-in. inseam, but it is longer than that. I wear a 33-in. pant, and these fit fine. If you wear a 32, they will fit just fine, too. The waist is ample; even with base layers and my shirts tucked in, I still have to adjust the tabs on the pant and have plenty of room in the bib. They feel good when on; the fabric is pliable and doesn’t make the dreaded swoosh-swoosh noise. I really enjoy the higher-waisted bibs for comfort (I don't like belts on my pants) and extra protection on deep or uber-cold days. The suspenders work well; they were easy to adjust and stayed in place.

Performance

The Dermizax material really does its job. The 20K membrane is paired with an excellent DWR finish, and I never had water permeate the DWR or fabric. The 10K breathability is ample for most skiing. If I’m really working hard or if the temps get warm, there are times I notice a little bit of moisture, but not enough to worry about; in those cases, I just open the vents, anyway. This can be a good thing because I find fabrics that breathe at exceptionally high levels (Event, Neoshell) let too much warmth out on really cold days. The fabric is windproof and did a great job during some fierce storms. When skiing, the fit of the pants and fabric are very comfortable. The articulated knees work well as do the zippers.

Durability

After skiing trees and bumps (and just through general wear), both models have held up beautifully. Even aspens and evergreens have not scratched the material. Dirt and such has washed off easily (although I didn't test with chairlift grease). The kick pads have scuffs but no tears.

Summary

Both of the Environ pants are highly recommended and have become my favorites. I personally prefer the bibs, but either model is fantastic. They are great pants with just the right fit and features and are constructed meticulously. No, they are not the cheapest pants out there, but you can often find a 10-15% coupon on the site. That makes these an excellent value in my book. They are backed by a solid guarantee and outstanding customer service.

[LIST]
[*][B]Who are they for?[/B] Any inbounds skier will appreciate the quality, fit, style, and comfort of the Environ. Inbound skiers and backcountry skiers who want a cleaner, pared-down pant or who appreciate a slightly higher cut front and rear will love the bibs! If you are a AT skier who is looking to shave weight with an even more breathable pant (or jacket), see Stio’s new Raymer line.
[*][B]Who are they not for?[/B] I can't think of anyone.
[*][B]Insider tip[/B]: Save some money by signing up for Stio's newsletters and watch for "Save 10% coupons"; and don't forget about Active Junky.
[/LIST]

Green Pants are the Stio Environ Pants.   The Blue are the Environ Bibs.  I will fix photo placement asap.
[ATTACH type="full" alt="Environ Front .jpg"]89495[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH type="full" alt="Environ Covered pocket.jpg"]89496[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH type="full" alt="Environ pant Zipper.jpg"]89497[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH type="full" alt="Environ bib full view.jpg"]89498[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH type="full" alt="Environ Bib zipper .jpg"]89500[/ATTACH]

One thing that viewing the source shows me is that someone/something (either you or the style you are using) has added Custom CSS that FLOATS embedded image attachments (probably to get the attachments to display side by side).

This CSS class is not something that comes stock with AMS and is causing the problem. I'd look in Extra.css to see if someone added that (or talk to the developer of the Style that you are using).

HTML:
.articleBody .articleBody-main .bbWrapper .lbContainer {
    float: left;
    margin-right: 30px;
}

View attachment 6062
Thanks, a third party incorporated for us, so probably.

Reactions: Bob
Back