• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Styling issue

ibaker

AMS
Showcase
Pick'em
I have to say that this is one hell of an addon...I wish I could install multiple instances of it for different areas of my site given that it is so versatile...a bit reminiscent of the great vbAdvanced Dynamics addon which my old vb site used some 10 different instances of it.

My XF site has a self made style that is requiring many template edits with this addon:
1.jpg

One thing that I think would be better is if the showcaseItemMeta i.e. Edit, Delete, Report etc was contained in the #showcasetabcontainer .primaryContent:first-child style like it is in a forum post rather than outside the container of the content

I'll be making some adjustments to the CSS. Feel free to post any suggestions you have. I really want to try and match up with core as much as possible, so if it makes sense, I will switch it up :) Im all about improving the addon for everyone.

Back