• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Resolved Spread doesnt display

loslobos1

Pick'em
Hi. Today i have hard work to creating seasons,teams etc. I have a problem. I set spread a match but doesnt display spread value at user pick page. I set -4 spread to test team 1 @Bob Installed latest version of pickem

upload_2019-8-14_0-31-25.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-8-14_0-18-51.png
    upload_2019-8-14_0-18-51.png
    16.5 KB · Views: 1
Ugraded pickem 2.1.3 . Spread ( Handicaps ) show up only spread thype of games. 3 ways (1x2) doesnt show handicap values.

upload_2019-8-18_12-20-35.png

upload_2019-8-18_12-21-39.png

Its maybe already works like this in previous versions. Just wanted to report it if its a bug.

The Spread is only used in Spread Pools, so its behaving as it should. Displaying the spread in Standard Pools, Draw Pools or Survivor Pools, would just confuse people as they'd expect the spread to take effect when it won't.

I am not opposed to adding more Pool type (like Draw-Spread and Survivor-Spread) where spreads will come into play and effect the outcome. You'd need to start a Pickem Suggestion thread and it wouldn't be something I'd consider implementing until next offseason (May-Aug time frame).

Back