• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Some help setting up Showcase for Reviews

thom tyler

Showcase
Hi guys,

Loving Showcase so far and I think it's going to be awesome for my purpose.

Got a few questions, some relating to styling and some relating to set-up. Just for clarity, my style is based off of UI.X with no template edits. Hoping you guys and @Bob B can assist.

RSS bug?

On my menu on Showcase I have this RSS display incorrectly as show on the image below. Am I missing an icon or something?

rss-bug.png

Styling issue on new tabs

I've changed the base colors of my styles, but as far as I know I haven't emptied any. On my New tab, I'm not getting the consistent backgrounds as on the Gallery and the General information tab. What style property is controls the BG of the tabs?

As below, the general info tab

tab-1.png

The Gallery Tab

tab-2.png

New Tab (No BG)

tab-3.png

Just for clarity, Review contents is not my own, just test material whilst setting up Showcase.

the RSS icon is a CORE xf sprite (styles/default/xenforo/xenforo-ui-sprite.png) If I had a URL to your site, I could see what path the style is looking for.

On the tabs, they are driven by core XF tabs CSS. I don't change anything in regards to Tabs CSS. It could be that your custom style requires a parent class that I am not using, but I can't know that unless I inspect your site with firebug to see if there are any dependent classes.

Is this LIVE or on your dev environment?

This is the CSS for the RSS Icon
Templates: nflj_showcase_index.css & nflj_showcase_category.css (I have it in 2 places for those that want different icon for global and category)

As you can see, I am using Core XF properties AND the @imagePath that is used by custom styles to change default XF paths.

HTML:
.showcaseFeedIcon
{
    @property "nodeTinyIcon";
    background: transparent url('@imagePath/xenforo/xenforo-ui-sprite.png') no-repeat -112px -16px;
    margin: 1px 4px;
    display: block;
    white-space: nowrap;
    text-indent: 9999px;
    overflow: hidden;
    opacity: 0.25;
    width: 14px;
    height: 14px;
    @property "/nodeTinyIcon";

margin: 2px 0px;   
}

.showcaseQuickStats:hover .showcaseFeedIcon[href],