• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Fixed Slider arrow overlaying on low resolutions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shelley

Showcase
Not sure whether this is a bug but probably more of something of a fix needed Bob but i had it reported on my site and it seems to happen on lower resolutions.

The slider arrow overlays on top of the nav menu when it's opened at lower resolutions. :)
Screenshot_12.png

Last edited:
ah, its probably a z-index issue (most likely the slider is set to a very high value)

Yup, thats it.. Change z-index from 9999 to lower than 7500

HTML:
.bx-wrapper .bx-controls-direction a {
    height: 32px;
    margin-top: -16px;
    outline: 0 none;
    position: absolute;
    text-indent: -9999px;
    top: 50%;
    width: 32px;
    z-index: 9999;
}

if you lower the value, it will render it behind the overlay... ie z-index: 7500; works for me.

Last edited:
I marked as fixed, but in the next version, I will be using different CSS for this as Jaxel decided to use BX Slider and made changes to the CSS so that it conflicts with my XenPorta blocks. I have completely re written the javascript for the slider and will use my own custom CSS for it to avoid any future conflicts not only with Jaxel, but any other addon that decides to use bx slider.

I marked as fixed, but in the next version, I will be using different CSS for this as Jaxel decided to use BX Slider and made changes to the CSS so that it conflicts with my XenPorta blocks. I have completely re written the javascript for the slider and will use my own custom CSS for it to avoid any future conflicts not only with Jaxel, but any other addon that decides to use bx slider.

Yeah, A member mentioned about the z-index value in the post at my site and thought this myself I thought I'd report it anyway to let you know. Anyhow, keep up the fantastic work up Bob always amazed at what you provide for us in this product. :)

Got my lazy backside out of gear and added the fix. :D

The slider arrow has a display priority above that of the user menu...please see screen shot:

1.jpg

Duplicate merged... you can apply the fix as pointed out above in post #3 until the next release with automatically fixes it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back