• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

image slider on overview tab

electrogypsy

AMS Premium
SC Premium
currently there is the ability to put an image above the content on the overview tab, which is great, but i think it would be ideal if that image could be a slider for all the images that were uploaded to that item (and i have currently set to appear in the 'gallery' in another tab). just something so users could click/flick back and forth:

screenshot-squattheplanet.com-2018.12.01-09-57-11.png

so yeah, just something i think would be cool and convenient in terms of UI and whatnot :)

Upvote 0
so yeah, just something i think would be cool and convenient in terms of UI and whatnot :)
I agree with you, however, Im not sure that Core XF has the available library(s) available and I don't really want to go down the road of dealing with 3rd party JS libraries that are not supported in Core XF (for security reasons). It is something that I'd really like to do, so its on the R&D "ToDo" list.

I agree with you, however, Im not sure that Core XF has the available library(s) available and I don't really want to go down the road of dealing with 3rd party JS libraries that are not supported in Core XF (for security reasons). It is something that I'd really like to do, so its on the R&D "ToDo" list.

fair enough, i understand wanting to stick to the core as much as possible. i will pray to the XF gods that this someday becomes a reality! :)

Reactions: Bob
Is there a way to turn the cover image into a carousel/slider?

Having it change images on hover while browsing the categories and sliding around when viewing the entry.

Is there a way to turn the cover image into a carousel/slider?

Having it change images on hover while browsing the categories and sliding around when viewing the entry.
Did you ever figure this out?

Back