• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Showcase Sitemap

beanfan78

AMS Premium
SC Premium
I was wondering if there was a way to include showcase items into my sitemap. I use the Sitemap for Xenforo addon and I am not sure how my additions to the showcase are indexing. Maybe this isn't important? I am not really a sitemap expert so I am not fully sure.

You'd have to get the author of that addon to either add in support for showcase or have them extend it for you. I am the wrong person to ask about SEO as I believe what core XF has done for SEO is all that needs to be done. Google seems to index all my showcase stuff just fine (high rankings, ratings/reviews micro data etc). It can't hurt to submit, but its not like they won't be indexed if you don't.

Fair enough Bob. You are right that stock xF seems to do awesome in search. I just want to make sure I am as competitive as possible. I will approach the author of the plugin though. Thank you!

Back