• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Showcase Cover Image Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

beanfan78

AMS Premium
SC Premium
I am having an issue saving a submission and the error is:

Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Field 'cover_image_cache' doesn't have a default value - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214

I am trying to see if it's an issue that I didn't set correctly or if something else is wrong. I am searching Google for it, but can't seem to find it. Has anyone run into this before? Everything was fine so I am unsure what caused this.

Pretty sure its because I forgot to add 1 line of code to the Item DataWriter.

try this...

Extract the Item.php file from the attached zip archive and replace the existing Item.php file in /library/NFLJ/Showcase/DataWriter/Item.php

Attachments

• Item.php.zip
    7.5 KB · Views: 2
Okay will do. I re-ran everything as well. Finishing that and then I will add this. Thank you!

Hello. @beanfan78 @Bob

What version is affected that?
I found that was not reflect the cover image after changed it from one in the sc2.6.3 stable. Version 2.6.2 is works well.
It seems to be stored very well after change cover image when try browsing again, but won't display new one.

I would like to compare it from download attached file.

We were discussing an issue with SC 2.6.3. The initial Zip Packages didn't contain the correct DataWriter. That was fixed and the SC 2.6.3 Zip Packages were updated.

I just released Showcase 2.6.4 this AM, so you should be upgrading to that instead. Upgrade to SC 2.6.4, then run all the Showcase Rebuilds and you will be fine :)

If your Cover Images are NOT displaying, then you failed to follow instructions (one of which was to read the Upgrade doc that specifically stated that you need to run some Post Upgrade steps to set the initial cover image cache). This was mentioned in 3 different places (the upgrade doc, the implemented suggestion thread, and the email blast).

If your Cover Images are NOT displaying, then you failed to follow instructions (one of which was to read the Upgrade doc that specifically stated that you need to run some Post Upgrade steps to set the initial cover image cache). This was mentioned in 3 different places (the upgrade doc, the implemented suggestion thread, and the email blast).

I upgrade it to sc2.6.4. and run
Rebuild Showcase Thumbnails and got new cover image.

Thank you. As light reply.

I missing the last rebuild showcase thumbnails. My rebuild trial is fault. Not you. Maybe 2.6.3 was too.

You should run ALL the rebuilds, not just the thumbnails. Let me know if you run into any cover images that are NOT displaying.

Hello. @beanfan78 @Bob

What version is affected that?
I found that was not reflect the cover image after changed it from one in the sc2.6.3 stable. Version 2.6.2 is works well.
It seems to be stored very well after change cover image when try browsing again, but won't display new one.

I would like to compare it from download attached file.
Sorry, just seen it and looks like Bob handled it as usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back