• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Resolved Convert thread to showcase error

OUTL4W

AMS
Showcase
Been experiencing this error when “Converting thread to Showcase”

Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'map_location_data' in 'field list' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77

Showcase ~ 2.9.3
XF ~ 1.5.15

That would indicate that the field is missing from the table. That field (map_location_data) was added in 2.9.0 Beta 1.

run this query...
Code:
ALTER TABLE xf_nflj_showcase_item ADD map_location_data mediumblob NOT NULL AFTER map_location

It might not be a bad idea to provide me phpMyAdmin access to that I can verify (and fix) any scheme issues for you (there is a good chance that if one field is missing, there could be others). I'd have time to check it out this weekend if you are interested. If so, shoot me an inbox with credentials.

sorry...I have zero experience with myphpadmin...have no idea which "tables" or "columns" I need to be looking at.
I ran the query for you, so that field has been added. I'll check the schema later tonight.

EDIT: I've also verified the showcase schema and the only thing wrong was the 1 missing field (which was added by re-running the above query).

Last edited:
The option to Converting thread to Showcase are available at 3.1.6?
No. The XF2 version of Showcase does not have that functionality. Its planned to implement at some point, however, if/when implemented, it would be in a 2nd point release eg, 3.2.0 Beta 1 or 3.3.0 Beta 1 etc... It would not be implemented in a 3rd point release eg x.x.X

Back