• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Showcase as your Homepage

KC Riley

AMS Premium
SC Premium
Hi Bob,

It's possible to make Showcase your Homepage?

If someone requires custom development for Showcase at a later date, are you open to customizing Showcase to add unique features to someone's site?

Last edited:
Set your homepage to "showcase/" in forum general options... I'm doing it on my studentfilms.com site now.

Reactions: Bob
If someone requires custom development for Showcase at a later date, are you open to customizing Showcase to add unique features to someone's site?
Depends on if I am available, what the scope of the project is and if I have the time. I've got a pretty lengthy waiting list, most of which which private large scale addons developed for them.

Depends on if I am available, what the scope of the project is and if I have the time. I've got a pretty lengthy waiting list, most of which which private large scale addons developed for them.

It's good to know. Most of the requests would be small to begin with. I'm working on a site that will completely change an industry.

I have a project plan that will push Xenforo way, way beyond anything anyone does with XF today.

Reactions: Bob
Back