• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Fixed server errors after upgrade to XF 1.5 and Showcase 2.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

kontrabass

AMS Premium
CAS Premium
RMS Premium
SC Premium
Hi Bob!

Getting a server error after said upgrade. Steps to reproduce: Go to advanced search page, and if anything is entered into the "posted by member" field, these errors come up. Maybe a conflict with DigitalPoint Search? I wish I know more what these meant. First this one:

Code:
ErrorException: Argument 1 passed to NFLJ_Showcase_Model_RateReview::canManageReportedReview() must be of the type array, null given, called in /home/talkbass/html/library/NFLJ/Showcase/ReportHandler/Review.php on line 65 and defined - library/NFLJ/Showcase/Model/RateReview.php:1042
Generated By: 20db pad, 25 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/talkbass/html/library/NFLJ/Showcase/Model/RateReview.php(1042): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(4096, 'Argument 1 pass...', '/home/talkbass/...', 1042, Array)
#1 /home/talkbass/html/library/NFLJ/Showcase/ReportHandler/Review.php(65): NFLJ_Showcase_Model_RateReview->canManageReportedReview(NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, Array)
#2 /home/talkbass/html/library/XenForo/Model/Report.php(184): NFLJ_Showcase_ReportHandler_Review->getVisibleReportsForUser(Array, Array)
#3 /home/talkbass/html/library/DigitalPointSearch/Search/DataHandler/Report.php(107): XenForo_Model_Report->getVisibleReportsForUser(Array, Array)
#4 /home/talkbass/html/library/XenForo/Model/Search.php(280): DigitalPointSearch_Search_DataHandler_Report->getDataForResults(Array, Array, Array)
#5 /home/talkbass/html/library/XenForo/Model/Search.php(314): XenForo_Model_Search->getViewableSearchResultData(Array, Array, false, NULL)
#6 /home/talkbass/html/library/XenForo/Search/Searcher.php(139): XenForo_Model_Search->getViewableSearchResults(Array, NULL)
#7 /home/talkbass/html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Search.php(353): XenForo_Search_Searcher->searchUser(1, 0)
#8 /home/talkbass/html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Search->actionMember()
#9 /home/talkbass/html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#10 /home/talkbass/html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#11 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(37) "http://www.talkbass.com/search/search"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(10) {
["keywords"] => string(0) ""
["users"] => string(6) "paul, "
["date"] => string(0) ""
["nodes"] => array(1) {
[0] => string(0) ""
}
["child_nodes"] => string(1) "1"
["order"] => string(9) "relevance"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(8) "/search/"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

And then three of these pop up at the same time:

Code:
ErrorException: Undefined index: item - library/NFLJ/Showcase/ReportHandler/Review.php:65
Generated By: 20db pad, 28 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/talkbass/html/library/NFLJ/Showcase/ReportHandler/Review.php(65): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/talkbass/...', 65, Array)
#1 /home/talkbass/html/library/XenForo/Model/Report.php(184): NFLJ_Showcase_ReportHandler_Review->getVisibleReportsForUser(Array, Array)
#2 /home/talkbass/html/library/DigitalPointSearch/Search/DataHandler/Report.php(107): XenForo_Model_Report->getVisibleReportsForUser(Array, Array)
#3 /home/talkbass/html/library/XenForo/Model/Search.php(280): DigitalPointSearch_Search_DataHandler_Report->getDataForResults(Array, Array, Array)
#4 /home/talkbass/html/library/XenForo/Model/Search.php(314): XenForo_Model_Search->getViewableSearchResultData(Array, Array, false, NULL)
#5 /home/talkbass/html/library/XenForo/Search/Searcher.php(139): XenForo_Model_Search->getViewableSearchResults(Array, NULL)
#6 /home/talkbass/html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Search.php(353): XenForo_Search_Searcher->searchUser(1, 0)
#7 /home/talkbass/html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Search->actionMember()
#8 /home/talkbass/html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#9 /home/talkbass/html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#10 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(37) "http://www.talkbass.com/search/search"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(10) {
["keywords"] => string(0) ""
["users"] => string(6) "paul, "
["date"] => string(0) ""
["nodes"] => array(1) {
[0] => string(0) ""
}
["child_nodes"] => string(1) "1"
["order"] => string(9) "relevance"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(8) "/search/"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

Pretty sure DP fixed the first one and released and updated version of DP search (you'd have to check at XF.com tho as I don't use it, I just remember others having similar issues with DP search throwing that same error).

The 2nd one is probably related to it.

Did you disable Showcase and try an advanced search to see if the same error happens with something else?

Pretty sure DP fixed the first one and released and updated version of DP search (you'd have to check at XF.com tho as I don't use it, I just remember others having similar issues with DP search throwing that same error).

The 2nd one is probably related to it.

Did you disable Showcase and try an advanced search to see if the same error happens with something else?

DP search hasn't been updated since Jan 15th, we are running the latest version. I'll let him know about the error :)

When I disable showcase, the error goes away completely and searches behave normally.

start a convo w/ DP and me at xf.com He doesn't have Showcase and I don't have his search. You are the only one that has BOTH, so we'll need your site to troubleshoot. REPORTS have not changed for 3 years, so this is an ODD ONE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back