• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Implemented Replies for Item Updates

Bob

Developer
Staff member
As per title, I've implemented "Replies" for Item Updates.

This is a permissions based feature (most of which piggyback off of existing item permissions, however, there are several NEW permissions added in SC 3.2.16 pertaining to both Updates and Update Replies).

As you can see, I've added 7 new permissions that allow you to control who can view item updates, who can view item update attachments, who can react to item updates|replies, who can reply to item updates, who can edit replies, who can delete replies and time limit for doing so.

Note: All moderator related permissions piggyback of of Item Permission (as updates are an extension to an item, unlike comments and ratings).

Selection_395.png

Replies are Replies (not much to explain). They work the same as replies on Reviews (and the same as all the replies systems in all my other addons) .

In this screen shot, you can see some replies to an Update.

Selection_396.png

In this shot, you can see that Replies use the Core XF RTE (Rich Text Editor).

Note: I didn't implement an attachment handler for replies (and have no plans to do so).

Selection_397.png

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Back