• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Publishing a draft item

Jaymz

AMS Premium
Showcase
I'm sure I am crazy, but for some reason I can't readily see the option to publish a draft item. When editing a draft item I see the option to update, but not change the status.

When editing a draft item I see the option to update, but not change the status.
This doesn't make sense. The option to "UPDATE" is only available to Items that have been published. I really need to have access to SEE this for myself, cause this is not expected behavior and it COULD be a bug, so letting me troubleshoot it would help everyone if it IS a bug.

Just to make sure, you are POSITIVE that the Item is in a DRAFT state? eg, the Item shows up in the Draft Items Block on the "Your Items" page (as you can see, the Item "Test Test Test" is a DRAFT and its only accessible via the Draft Items block.

Selection_172.png

When viewing the DRAFT, does it display all the "Draft State" indicators as show in this screen shot? If not, then its NOT a draft.

Selection_171.png

When you EDIT the item, you don't see the STATUS changer at the very top? A Draft Item will only have the Status Changer and there will only be 2 options (Draft and Publish). If the Item has been published and you have certain Moderator Permissions, there will be a Status dropdown at the top, but it will only have the options to make it Moderated or Visible.

Selection_173.png

Maybe its not a DRAFT Item and is Moderated instead? I'd need to SEE it to know.

Can you inbox me Admin CP login credentials so I can check a few things out in the AM? I probably won't be able to check until tomorrow morning (spending some time with family right now before heading to bed). Definitely can get you fixed up tho :)

Back