• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Prefix Options - Set Default Prefix

DaveM

Showcase
When only one prefix is selected for a category it would be nice if that prefix was used as default and the user would not have to manually select it.

Capture92.PNG

Upvote 1
Im not sure that is possible as I use the Core XF .js for that. I can understand what you are asking for, I just don't think that its doable. The same issue exists within core XF.

If you look at nodes you are able to do it here so it is part of the XF core by the looks of it

Capture94.PNG

That does not automatically set a default prefix if only one prefix exists (which is what you asked for). What that does is allow you to manually set a default prefix (you still have to manually set it per category, it won't automatically set it self if only 1 prefix exists for the category).

What you asked for in the original post does not exist anywhere in core XF.

If you are requesting that I add the option to manually set a default prefix then I can probably do that.

Back